Thursday, January 26, 2012

How will Obama's healthcare plan affect Occupational Therapists?

I am planning to start graduate school next year and obtain my Occupational Therapy degree. However, recently a physical therapist informed me that if Obama's health care plan is passed Occupational Therapy jobs will be drastically cut if not eliminated. This is the first time I've heard anything about this and was wondering if anyone had some additional information. I have noticed that there are many more openings for physical therapists than OTs.How will Obama's healthcare plan affect Occupational Therapists?The truth is, we really don't know because it is not an entirely clear plan. At this point, it should affect it very little, but we will likely be forced to do more with less.
  • traffic school
  • acura rsx
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment