Saturday, January 14, 2012

What is the best think about Barack Obama and his plan to change America?

I know what i think is the best part but i want to know others. If you are against Obama please if you answer give the reason.What is the best think about Barack Obama and his plan to change America?I'm so happy that Obama is going to be our new president. I think that Obama has chosen wise and intelligent people that know what they are doing for his administration. This will make it 100% easier to run a country, since you have people that know what they are doing. Bush had people in his administration that sat there and did nothing. Obama's administration will make a big difference than Bush's.What is the best think about Barack Obama and his plan to change America?
LOL* "I loved this answer because it was the ONLY (one) that said SOMETHING positive."



You just proved you are not seeking truth--only justification for your own beliefs based on... what exactly?



Let's just pick this answer as "the best" because it's the only PRETTY one that backs my opinion!

Report Abuse

What is the best think about Barack Obama and his plan to change America?Let's see, the new cabinet consists of nothing but old Clinton hires, (including a Clinton herself,) or people who have spent their entire lives inside the beltway.



So much for Obama's plan to "change" America.



Yeah, I need change. I have to do my laundry.



Hey Verus... The only way to return to the Clinton years would be to give Congress back to the Republicans and put Newt Gingrich back into Pelosi's seat. Do you want that? Didn't think so...
My favorite thing about Barack is his foreign policy. he is open to negotiate with the fidel castros and ahmadeijad (i know i spelled that wrong) of the world. And his plan to leave iraqWhat is the best think about Barack Obama and his plan to change America?el tecolote: i prefer change back to clinton's era than doing nothing at allWhat is the best think about Barack Obama and his plan to change America?
The best thing is we will only have to put up with Obama for four years or less. I think he will also be the first half black president to be impeached.
That he has pledged to change the brand of toilet paper in the white house.



With all the Sh*t he is spreading, we will need a lot of his change.What is the best think about Barack Obama and his plan to change America?
That his is going to use taxpayer dollars to convert the White House bowling alley into a basketball court.



It also makes me confident about his stimulus plan because he *obviously* knows how to not waste money.
I'm against Obama 100%.



Everything I believe, he opposes.



-He is for more welfare, I am for none (maybe a very little but it needs to be handled by state governments not the feds)

-He is in favor of more government regulation of the economy, I am a laissez faire proponent (very little to no government regulation)

-He is for more taxation and the progressive tax code, I am opposed to 95% of taxes, especially the income tax.

-He is for amnesty or some form of it, I am diametrically opposed to it

-He supports universal health care, I support government out of health care and free market health care (something we haven't had since the 60's)

-He has an interventionist foreign policy, I have a non-interventionist one

-He supports the UN and other forms of foreign aid, I do not

-He does not follow the US Constitution (maybe a little), I am a strict Constitutionalist Libertarian

-He opposes gay marriage, I am for it

-He's looking to increase the size and power of the federal government, I believe the federal government is unconstitutional as of now and needs to adhere to our federalist form of government with 90% of issues being dealt with at the state level.

-He supports affirmative action, I am 100% opposed to it

-He supports the bailouts and stimulus plans, I oppose them deeply.
He can keep his change. I want dollars!

No comments:

Post a Comment